1/2 c. cold water
2 T cornstarch
2 T soy sauce
1 lb. beef boneless sirloin steak
2 T vegetable oil
1/4 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1 package (16 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli
1 c. orange juice
3 cups hot cooked rice
1. Mix water, cornstarch, and soy sauce.
2. Cut beef with grain into 2-inch strips; cut strips across grain into 1/8" slices.
3. Heat 12" skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot. Add oil; rotate skillet to coat side.
4. Add beef, ginger, and garlic powder; stir fry about 3 minutes or until beef is brown.
5. Add broccoli; stir fry 2 minutes.
6. Stir in orange juice; heat to boiling.
7. Stir in cornstarch mixture; cook and stir about 1 minute or until thickened.
8. Serve with rice.