Ingredients: (makes 6)
2 chicken breasts (You could substitute ground beef for this if you'd like.)
1 package Ortega taco seasoning
3/4 c. water
1 can Enchilada sauce
1. Cut the chicken into small cubes. Cook until done in a skillet.
2. When chicken is cooked, add the water and the taco seasoning. Stir until thickened.
3. Warm the tortillas.
4. Put chicken in the tortillas and roll them up. Place in baking dish.
5. Pour can of enchilada sauce over the whole dish.
6. Cover with as much cheese as you want.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.