- Potatoes (however many it takes to get as many fries as you want)
- Cooking spray
- Seasoning of your choice (We use Space Alien's French Fry Seasoning or Lawrys usually)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray the cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut potatoes into strips and put on the cookie sheet.
- Spray the potatoes with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle seasoning on potatoes.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
To make Cajun Ranch Dip, mix Ranch dressing with Cajun seasoning until it's as spicy as you want it.
Here are photos from our meal last night.