1 box penne pasta, cooked and drained
2 cups frozen broccoli, cooked in with the pasta the last 5 minutes
2 chicken breasts, diced and cooked
1 jar Alfredo sauce (Classico Garlic Alfredo)
2 cloves minced garlic
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
2 T butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Coat one 9x13 baking dish with a thin layer of alfredo sauce.
3. In a medium mixing bowl (I just used the spaghetti pot after it'd been drained.) mix pasta, broccoli, chicken, garlic and alfredo.
4. Pour in dish and top with the cheeses.
5. Cut butter into small pieces and scatter on top of pasta mixture.
6. Bake for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly.