This was the best tasting chicken alfredo we've ever had.
2 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
1 pkg. whole wheat linguini
1 jar Classico alfredo sauce
Canadian steak seasoning
1. Boil water and cook pasta as directed on package.
2. Cook chicken and Canadian steak seasoning in pan over medium-high heat until cooked.
3. Pour alfredo sauce over the chicken and stir to mix. Continue to cook until heated.
4. Add broccoli to pasta and water when there's about 5 minutes left for the pasta to cook.
5. Drain pasta and broccoli and put back in the pan.
6. Pour alfredo and chicken mixture over pasta and mix.